Apple is not the only global technology company in the world. There are many other big tech companies in the market. These companies give tough competition to Apple and affect NASDAQ AAPL stock prices.
Apple mostly deals with smartphone and computer. Unfortunately, there are many good companies in these sectors. Here are some of the biggest competitors of Apple.
Competitors In Computer Manufacturing:
NASDAQ AAPL stared as a computer manufacturing company. Their main line of business is manufacturing Mac computers and MacBooks. There are many computer manufacturing companies in the market. Here are some of the competitors.
- Lenovo: It is a popular computer manufacturing company. They focus on building high-tech and affordable computers and laptops. It is a Chinese company. They manufacture phones as well.
- Dell: It is another competitor. Dell laptops are very durable. It is one of the first competitors of Apple.
- HP: It is one of the oldest tech company in the market. This company has been in business since 1939. They manufacture affordable computers. This company has a strong global presence.
- Sony: Sony manufactures computers as well as gaming consoles. It is one of the top tech companies. The share price of Sony affects NASDAQ AAPL stock price as well.
- ASUS: This Company has grown considerably in the last 30 years. They make computer and gaming laptops. They also make tablets and smartphones. Most of the people are switching to ASUS computers because they are durable.
Competitors In Smartphone Manufacturing:
Although Apple started with manufacturing computers, their main product is the iPhone. It is one of the top-selling phones in the market. It is a high-end phone with amazing features. Most of the profit of the company comes from the sale of the iPhone. However, they are facing huge competition from Chinese companies. Here are some of the competitors.
- Samsung: This Company sold the highest number of cell phones unit in 2020. It is one of the oldest companies which is still going strong. They also sell high-end phones like the Galaxy Note series. Apple faces very tough competition from Samsung.
- Huawei: Although Huawei is facing problems in the US, it is still the second-highest smartphone selling company in 2020. The company is going to come up with a new Mate 40 series of high-end smartphones.
- Xiaomi: Most of the people don’t consider Xiaomi as a competitor to Apple. But still, Xiaomi took Apple’s third position in 2020 Q3. It clearly shows that this low-end phone selling company is a competitor.
These are computer manufacturing as well as smartphone manufacturing competitors of Apple. These companies give a tough competition to Apple. If you have interesting to buy the stock of Apple, you can check income statement at https://www.webull.com/income-statement/nasdaq-aapl.